Workshops for students and new teachers to delve deeper into the practice of yoga! A series of little 121 (via skype or / and face to face). I know it can be overwhelming to be a teacher or if you are a new teacher the thought of going out there in the real world. Which is one of the reasons why I have created a unique mentoring programme. With more than 15 years teaching experience and 20 years of practicing yoga. Over 10 hours, we possibly discuss (tailor-made programmes):
· Optimize your sequencing/curriculum development
· Develop your understanding of anatomy within your teaching - functional anatomy
· Learn about nerve reflexes, 4 ways to be around a joint complex to enhance flexibility and strength
· Gain clarity about different styles and how to find your own authentic style
· Explore your niche/role as a teacher
· Develop your voice as a teacher
· Cultivate a social media strategy and Website
· Understand ethical marketing
· Develop a sustainable teaching schedule
· Explore teaching skills, holding attention, sequencing and theming
· Maintain your Yoga practice
· Ongoing study and self-inquiry etc.
In a way, we all need a range of mentors for different aspects of our lives and at different stages of our lives. A mentor can support, guide and inspire. I mentor can help you to find a direction and purpose. The first time I mentored one of my regular students was in 2005 in Spain.
What's the investment?
Expect additional self-study, homework, book recommendations and lots of support
Are you ready to receive mentoring? Email me and find out more.
This mentoring is possible on a 121 or 122 or small group setting basis.
Training with a senior yoga alliance professional teacher ensures that all workshops provide yoga teachers Yoga Alliance CPD hours of continual professional development and will receive a certificate upon completion.
These bespoke workshops are for yoga teachers who want to expand their knowledge. Working as part of a group or on an individual basis, you will deepen our understanding of yoga philosophy, adjusting in class and teaching methodology. We will also learn practical tools to run a successful yoga business.
Any questions, let me know! I’m looking for Yoga students who have experienced the benefits of Yoga but would like to dive deeper.
About your mentor
Claudia Steinhauser has been teaching yoga since 2004 and has now after more than 20 years on the path of yoga started mentoring yoga professionals. She has traveled extensively the world (another passion is to travel) to learn from different yoga backgrounds and has lived in various countries. Claudia is an experienced yoga teacher registered with the Yoga Alliance Professionals. She is also the senior yoga teacher on a yoga teacher training program. She has worked in the business, NGO, social sectors and has a broad background of experience and knowledge.