Updated: Sep 8
Why chose a yoga teacher training with Sundara Yoga? 5 compelling reasons to sign up:
1. We have been teaching since 2004 and attended three prestigious teacher training with more than 1000 hours of study and over plenty of teaching hours (since 2003)!
2. We teach applied anatomy and physiology of yoga. You will not learn the name over 650 muscles (who cares) but what you can do with certain muscle groups to go deeper! You will learn how to be safe in your practice and most importantly those of others and avoid knee, lower back, shoulder and neck injuries! We teach you more than only three bandhas and how to circulate information and energy within your body more effectively without using the cardio as the main pump.
3. We look at yoga in the context of history and how it is still relevant nowadays but adapt to a modern body.
4. We don’t focus on ONLY teaching you to be another Vinyasa Yoga Teacher (there are plenty out there), but to be an authentic loving caring yoga teacher able to adapt to people and not impose a sequence on them. You will learn also restorative yin yoga and don’t have to do an extra teacher training to be able to teach that!
5. We teach you marketing and sales skills. Yes, don’t think being a yogi the universe will provide if you don’t’ stay savvy in those skills. We will teach you even SEO. SEO what? Search Engine Optimization so people find the amazing you! All this in only Saturdays and Sundays, so you are free to work from Monday to Friday and we finish all this with one-week immersion abroad, in 2019 in Tuscany, midst nature and silence for the most effective self-enquiry.
6. There is one more point? Yes, we mentor you for 6 months afterwards! So, it’s not just thanks for your money, here is your certificate, we care for you! You will be an outstanding ethical yogi with a thriving business and a support network. You will develop your own practice and become a knowledgeable and compassionate teacher.
If you want to find out more, come to our next yoga teacher training taster on 2 March at 5 pm. You will still receive the early bird on that day if you decide to sign up. You can ask us questions, and we give you a free taster class and presentation. This course is fully recognized by Yoga Alliance Professionals (200 hours and plus) …